Rai University Graduation Convocation


This post has been moved to Fynxther


Thank you mam,


    Good morning everyone. Firstly, I wanna thank you to all the faculties & my parents for making me capable to earn this. Today is the day that we all have dreamed about. It's been a really great experience pursuing my graduation here, I mean the faculties are really supportive.


    I still remember whenever I had any doubts in any subjects, I just directly reach out to the respective faculties and ask them the same queries over & over, multiple times without any hesitation until they are solved & they were very patiently solving my queries. They have always been very supportive.


    I have never imagined that there would be anything harder than preparing the graduation speech. Every end is a new beginning. Today might be the last day for a few of us but I believe our actual learning starts from today.


    It's been 3 years but all in all I am so happy with where I am in my life right now and if I have learned anything is that it doesn't matter what mistakes you make today, because you can always still try again tomorrow.


    There was a time when I wasn't sure if I would be around to see this day. 3 years passed in a blink of an eye. Feels like my graduation has passed very effortlessly.


    I just remembered something that I had read on the internet and I forgot to thank them as they played an important role in our lives. So I just wanna thank Google & Wikipedia for giving us the additional knowledge that is not taught in colleges or universities. To be honest, I ain't good at cramming up things so I have prepared a script, and here is the piece of the script in my hand.


Anyways, thank you so much for giving me a chance to speak in front of you all, I am really honored.

Oh & by the way, I am really looking forward to pursuing my master's degree here.


Enjoy your day!


-Fahad Puthawala (Gold Medalist in BSc.IT at Rai University)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post